Be a member, enjoy the benefits.
If you are a health care recruiter or human resources professional in any organization providing direct health care — hospital, long-term/sub-acute care, home health, military, HMO, etc. — then you have met the basic requirements for joining OSWAHCR.
- Opportunity to network with colleagues who understand your challenges
- Bimonthly meetings with featured speakers covering relevant topics
- Annual Education Day with workshops on current recruitment topics
- Information on the latest trends and issues on health care recruitment
- A forum for innovative solutions
- Active Membership. The only voting category of OSWAHCR. No personnel placement agencies (search firms) are eligible. Active Membership is designed for professionals who are actively involved in health care recruitment, retention and/or human resources processes. Yearly membership fee and Education Day — $65.
- Institutional Membership. Open to individuals representing an organization closely allied to health care recruitment and interested in supporting the goals of the Association and furthering its growth and development. These individuals may hold committee membership but do not have voting privileges and may not hold office. The Institution may send up to two representatives per event. Annual dues for institutional members are $200.
Join OSWAHCR Today
New membership is encouraged and guests are welcome to attend meetings. Annual dues are renewed in November. Please make checks payable to: Oregon and Southwest Washington Association for Health Care Recruitment.
If you would like to join or renew your dues, please download the membership application and mail it along with payment.
Active Membership — $65 annually
Institutional Membership – $200 annually
Membership Form click here